- Modeling, characterization, and production of nanomaterials, Editing Vinod Tewary and Yong Zhang (Woodhead Publishing, 2015).
- Physics of Negative Refractive and Negative Index Materials: Optical and Electronic Aspects and Diversified Approaches, Ed. C. M. Krowne and Y. Zhang (Springer, 2007).
- Q. Chen and Y. Zhang, Application of spatially resolved spectroscopy characterization techniques on Cu2ZnSnSe4 solar cells, in Advanced Characterization of Thin Film Solar Cells, Ed. M. Al-Jassim and N. Haegel (IET, 2020). (pdf)
- N-L. Yue and Y. Zhang, Selective laser-induced graphene for patterning micro- and nanoscale photonic structures, in Modeling, Characterization and Production of Nanomaterials, Ed. Vinod Tewary and Yong Zhang (Woodhead Publishing, 2015). (pdf)
- Y. Zhang, Type II Heterostructures in Wide Band Gap Semiconductor Nanowires for Optical Devices: The Particular Case of GaN and ZnO, Ed. V. Consonni, G. Feuillet (Iste -Wiely, 2014). (pdf)
- Y. Zhang and A. Mascarenhas, Negative Refraction of Electromagnetic and Electronic Waves in Uniform Media, in Physics of Negative Refractive and Negative Index Materials: Optical and Electronic Aspects and Diversified Approaches, Ed. C. M. Krowne and Y. Zhang (Springer, 2007). p.2. (pdf)
- A. Mascarenhas and Y. Zhang, The physics of tunable disorder in semiconductor alloys, in Spontaneous Ordering in Semiconductor Alloys, edited by A. Mascarenhas (Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, New York, 2002), p. 283. (pdf)
- W. K. Ge, W. D. Schmidt, Y. Zhang, J. L. Mackay, and M. D. Sturge, Optical transitions in very short period GaAs/AlAs superlattices, in: Lattice Dynamics and Semiconductor Physics, Ed. J. B. Xia et al. (World Scientific, 1990), p. 383.
- J. Zheng and Y. Zhang, Bound exciton-phonon interaction in III-V compounds, in: Advance in Research and Education of Semiconductor Physics, Edited by K. Huang et al., p.262 (1989).