- Professor, 2020-present
- Associate Professor, 2015-2020
- Assistant Professor, 2009-2015
Department of Engineering Technology and Construction Management
William States Lee College of Engineering
The University of North Carolina at Charlotte
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Assistant Professor, 2006-2009
Ball State University
- Editorial Board, International Journal of Transportation Engineering and Technology, Dec. 2022 to present.
- Editorial Board, Frontiers Research of Architecture and Engineering, June 2019 to present.
- Lead Editor, Member of Technical Organizing Committee, and Session Chair, “Advancements on Sustainable Civil Infrastructures.” Proceedings of the 5th GeoChina International Conference 2018 – Civil Infrastructures Confronting Severe Weathers and Climate Changes: From Failure to Sustainability, July 23-25, 2018, HangZhou, China. ISBN 978-3-319-96240-5.
- Editor, Member of Technical Organizing Committee, and Session Chair, “Material, Design, Construction, Maintenance, and Testing of Pavement.” Proceedings of the 4th GeoChina International Conference 2016 – Sustainable Civil Infrastructures: Innovative Technologies for Severe Weathers and Climate Changes, July 25-27, 2016, Shandong, China. ISBN 978-0-784-48009-0.
- Session Chair, B11-Material, Design, Construction, Maintenance and Testing of Pavement, GeoChina 2016, July 25-27, Shandong, China.
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Technical Council on Computing and Information Technology (TCCIT) Data Sensing and Analysis (DSA) Committee, 2011 to present.
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Technical Council on Computing and Information Technology (TCCIT) Visualization, Information Modeling and Simulation (VIMS) Committee, 2011 to present.
- Member, Transportation Research Board (TRB) AFH10/ABJ50 Sub-Committee on Construction Information Systems, 2011 to present.