Valentina Cecchi, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Graduate Program Director, Dept. of Electrical & Computer Engineering, July 2019-Present
Associate, Energy Production and Infrastructure Center
President, College of Engineering Faculty Organization (CEFO), 2018-2019
9201 University City Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28223 USA
Office: EPIC 2248
Main Research Interests
- Electric power systems – modeling and analysis
- Distribution systems planning and operation
- Electric power line modeling
- Mathematical modeling and simulation of multi-frequency power systems
- Leveraging measurement of power systems
- Smart grid and micro-grids
- Integration of renewable energy resources