Dissertation and Thesis
2. Pulugurtha, S. S. (1998). Modeling Temporal Variations in Travel Demand for Intelligent Transportation System Applications. Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Nevada, Las Vegas (Committee Chair: Prof. Shashi S. Nambisan).
1. Pulugurtha, S. S. (1995). Transit System Scheduling Using Genetic Algorithms. M.S. Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India (Committee Chair: Prof. Partha Chakroborty).
Books & Proceedings
4. Pulugurtha, S. S., I. Ghosh and S. Biswas. (2019). Advances in Transportation Engineering: Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering. Published by Springer Publications.
3. Chakroborty, P., Harikishan R. K., A. Amekudzi, A. Das, A. Seyfried, B. Maitra, D. Teodorovic, K. K. Srinivasan, L. Devi, S. S. Pulugurtha and T. V. Mathew. (2013). Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences – 2nd Conference of Transportation Research Group of India (2nd CTRG). Published by Elsevier Publication.
2. Pulugurtha, S. S. (2009). Transportation Land use, Planning and Air Quality – Proceedings of the 2009 Conference. Published by American Society of Civil Engineers, Transportation & Development Institute.
1. Pulugurtha, S. S., R. O’Loughlin and S. Hallmark. (2008). Transportation Land use, Planning and Air Quality – Proceedings of the 2007 Conference. Published by American Society of Civil Engineers, Transportation & Development Institute.
Articles, Technical Notes, & Keynotes
9. Kodupuganti, S. R., S. Mathew and S. S. Pulugurtha. (2020). Modeling Operational Performance of Urban Roads with Heterogeneous Traffic Conditions. Research Brief.
8. Mathew, S. and S. S. Pulugurtha. (2019). How Effective are Toll Roads in Improving Operational Performance? Research Brief.
7. Kukkapalli, V. M. and S. S. Pulugurtha. (2019). Modeling the Effect of a Road Construction Project on Transportation System Performance. Research Brief.
6. Mane, A. S. and S. S. Pulugurtha. (2019). Modeling the Influence of Land Use Developments on Transportation System Performance. Research Brief.
5. Pulugurtha, S. S., V. R. Duddu and V. Lefler. (2015). Planning Reliable Transportation Systems Using Commercial Remote Sensing & Spatial Information Technology. Tech Brief.
4. Souleyrette, R., H. Miller, C. Quiroga, V. Noronha, J. Hall, B. Bachman, H. Perkins, S. S. Pulugurtha, B. Ralston, E. Harper, B. Spear, W. Mix and T. Palmerlee. (2006). Grand Challenges in Transportation: The Role of Geographical Information Systems and Science. Transportation Research Board.
3. Lazaro, M. A., Y.-S. Chang, J. A. Kuiper, V. R. Kotamarthi, D. E. James, R. Brazao and S. S. Pulugurtha. (2005). Assessment of Local and Regional Air Quality Impacts in the Las Vegas Valley. Environmental Science Division (EVS), United States Department of Energy, News Article.
2. Pulugurtha, S. S. and S. S. Nambisan. (2004). Development of Criteria to Identify Pedestrian High Crash Locations in Nevada. Research and Technology Review, Published by Nevada Department of Transportation Research Division, Vol. 13, No. 1, p (2-3).
1. Pulugurtha, S. S. and S. S. Nambisan. (2000). An Examination of Key Issues in Traffic Crashes. ITE Southern District: News of the South, Vol. 19, No. 3.