- Ph.D., Industrial and Systems Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- M.S., Management Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- B.S., Management Science, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Operations Research, Mathematical Optimization.
- Associate Professor, Systems Engineering and Engineering Management, University of North Carolina at Charlotte (2012 – ).
- Assistant Professor, Systems Engineering and Engineering Management, University of North Carolina at Charlotte (2006 – 2012).
Publications (Google Scholar)
Awards and Honors
- IIE Transactions Best Paper Award, 2008.
- IIE Pritsker Doctoral Dissertation Award, 2nd Place, 2005.
- Grado Fellowship, Grado Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering,
Virginia Tech, 2001-2004.
- Selected Doctoral Colloquium Participant, INFORMS Annual Meeting, Atlanta, GA, 2003.
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (Optimization Society)
- Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (OR)